Music Festival Gear: 2018 Picks
Looking for music festival gear to get through your next event? We've got you covered.
Bookmark this page right now to use it as a quick resource guide the next time you need to re-up on festival camping equipment, EDM fashion accessories and cool LED gear.
Cool Festival Gear at Ultra (Video Review)
The best supplies and coolest gadgets for festivals like Dirtybird Campout and EDC are right here.
EDM Festival Gear for Men and Women
hydration backpack - pack all your goodies in this water-toting festival backpack
hologram backpack - safely store your accessories in style with an extra deep anti-theft pocket
LED Festival Gear
Flow Arts and Spin Toys
Helix Poi Set LED - this impressive set is perfect for beginners
Helix Poi Individual Flow Toys - get lost in the flow with these glowing patterns
Music Festival Camping Gear
shade canopy and accessories
- 13 x 13 shade canopy - use this to make basecamp
- side walls - zip these up around your canopy
- stakes - keep your canopy on the ground
festival tent and essential gear
- festival tent - make sure you have all of its gear
- rain fly - double check that this is in your tent bag
- poles - triple check that these are in there too
- stakes - these are essential for unexpected wind gusts
- mallet - bring one to share with your neighbors
- tarp - put your tent on top of this to add a protective layer
Festival Camping Accessories
bed time essentials
- sleeping bag - be sure this gets packed or freeze your butt off
- self-inflating mat - forget the air mattress - these are the future
- self-inflating pillow - these pillows are essential for proper rest
- light - you're tent will be way cooler with a ceiling light-fan
- hanging lights - put these up high in your festival campsite
- led lanterns - long lasting lights are crucial for festival nights
- solar lights - forget the batteries on purpose this time
- floor lights - dance around your campsite without tripping
- decorative - get into the festival spirit with pretty lights
- cceiling light - use a hanging ceiling light to stay lit
- string lights - battery powered rainbow fairy lights
- shaded seats - stop fighting for spots under the shade
- zero gravity - unwind from the festival grind and put your feet up
- folding table - eating off the floor is over rated - keep your base camp classy
- table cover - I might sound like your mother but these are mess savers
- table clamps - clamps are crucial to deal with the wind
- extreme cooler with wheels - I will never bring a cooler without wheels again
- cooler shelf - I challenge you to step up your cooler game this year
- cooler light - this will change your festival night life forever
- 5 gallon container with spout - keep clean up simple with a water supply
- biodegradable soap - get some of this stuff - its better for you
- small water basin - wash your hands or a few dishes without wasting water
- camping cups - these guys are convenient for sipping water at the campsite
- solar powered charger - keep your music festival gear charged up
- rechargeable batteries - not everything is solar power yet
- solar powered speakers - great for festivals, but please keep it respectful
Music Festival Essentials for Staying Clean
- for the body - wipe off the grime with refreshing body wipes
- portable shower - don't waste time in line with a 3-hour festival shower
- shower caddy - keep shower time simple by organizing all the essentials
- biodegradable shampoo - lather. rinse. repeat... or at least do it once
- camping towels - choose towels that stay clean while you dry
- waterproof sandals - you will definitely want to bring these along
- hand sanitizer - keep your hands clean, even after the soap runs out
- personal toilet paper - don't depend on the port-a-potties to be stocked
- toilet seat covers - keep your buns clean if you have to take a seat
- booty wipes - yes, these are for your but - make yours happier
- headlamp - not all port-a-potties have lights - don't pee in the dark
Music Festival Fashion for Women
- women's festival shorts - high-quality shorts that will help you stay dry
- women's festival shirts - summer time styles - beat the heat with comfort and style
- women's festival pants - comfortable & durable - remember the ABC's - always be cool
- women's festival jackets - late night jackets - you'll need one when it get's cold at night
- women's festival gloves - cozy festival gloves - don't let the cold slow you down
- women's dry-wick underwear- moisture-wicking technology - stay dry down there
- women's sweat-proof socks - dry foot technology - fewer blisters & less smell
Music Festival Gear for Men
- men's festival shorts - high-quality shorts that will help you stay dry
- men's festival shorts - summer time styles - beat the heat with comfort and style
- men's festival pants - comfortable & durable - remember the ABC's - always be cool
- men's festival jackets - late night jackets - you'll need one when it get's cold at night
- men's festival gloves - cozy festival gloves - don't let the cold slow you down
- men's dry-wick underwear - moisture-wicking technology - stay dry down there
- men's sweat-proof socks - dry foot technology - fewer blisters & less smell
About the Festival Packing List
We designed this music festival packing list to help you pack like a pro for your next music fest.
This list covers basic gear and essential items so all your needs will be met at your next EDM event. We hope it helps you let go of your worries and focus on the festival moments at hand, a little more comfortably.
Most of these items are available on Amazon via the links next to the gear suggestions throughout the festival essentials list (we may acquire a small percentage of certain items - so thank you for the support).
Drop us a line if we forgot anything that you feel is essential to making the best music festivals even better.
The Best Music Festival Gear Makes Every Experience Better
Choosing the best music festival gear for each specific event can be difficult. That's why our accessories and equipment testers have been burning the late night oil here at Best Music Fest.
We think the best music festivals are ones that require camping. That's why we reviewed the best music festival gear that we could find. The camping environment provides a crucial space for personal growth and community vibes. You'll have a great time as long as you have a few essentials pieces of equipment.
Your weekend neighbors are always a great part of the festival experience and surviving a few days of grime together seems to help everyone reevaluate their dependency on everyday privileges. People naturally come together when they have to rough it together. Somewhere between the electronic music and the fresh air and the rocks under your tent floor you realize that all of your needs are met.
All you need is the right gear and a few good friends nearby to survive any of the best music festivals. Be sure to double check the festival essentials list to make sure you've got the basics covered for your next fest.