Music Festival Gear
Looking for music festival gear to get through your next event? We've got you covered.
Bookmark this page right now to use it as a quick resource guide the next time you need to re-up on festival camping equipment, EDM fashion accessories and cool LED gear.
The best supplies and coolest gadgets for festivals like Dirtybird Campout and EDC are right here.
Video Highlight: How to Dress at Festivals and Raves
EDM Festival Gear for Men and Women
These epic picks will make your favorite festival better than ever!
(We may receive compensation for sales of these items)
Pack all your goodies in this water-toting festival backpack.
Store your accessories in style with an extra deep anti-theft pocket.
- Explore the new shop to see more festival backpacks!
LED Festival Gear
Flow Arts and Spin Toys
This impressive set is perfect for beginners.
Get lost in the flow with these glowing patterns.
Music Festival Camping Gear
shade canopy and accessories
- 13 x 13 shade canopy - beat the heat at basecamp
- side walls - zip these up around your canopy
- stakes - keep your canopy on the ground
festival tent and essential gear
- festival tent - make sure you have all of its gear
- rain fly - double check that this is in your tent bag
- poles - triple check that these are in there too
- stakes - these are essential for unexpected wind gusts
- mallet - bring one to share with your neighbors
- tarp - put your tent on top of this to add a protective layer
Festival Camping Accessories
bed time essentials
- sleeping bag - be sure this gets packed or freeze your butt off
- self-inflating mat - forget the air mattress - these are the future
- self-inflating pillow - these pillows are essential for proper rest
- light - your tent will be way cooler with a ceiling light-fan
- hanging lights - put these up high in your festival campsite
- led lanterns - long lasting lights are crucial for festival nights
- solar lights - forget the batteries on purpose this time
- floor lights - dance around your campsite without tripping
- decorative - get into the festival spirit with pretty lights
- ceiling light - use a hanging ceiling light to stay lit
- string lights - battery powered rainbow fairy lights
- folding table - eating off the floor is over rated - keep your base camp classy
- table cover - I might sound like your mother but these are mess savers
- table clamps - clamps are crucial to deal with the wind
- extreme cooler with wheels - I will never bring a cooler without wheels again
- cooler shelf - I challenge you to step up your cooler game this year
- cooler light - this will change your festival night life forever
- 5 gallon container with spout - keep clean up simple with a water supply
- biodegradable soap - get some of this stuff - its better for you
- small water basin - wash your hands or a few dishes without wasting water
- camping cups - these guys are convenient for sipping water at the campsite
- solar powered charger - keep your music festival gear charged up
- rechargeable batteries - not everything is solar power yet
- solar powered speakers - great for festivals, but please keep it respectful
- for the body - wipe off the grime with refreshing body wipes
- portable shower - don't waste time in line with a 3-hour festival shower
- shower caddy - keep shower time simple by organizing all the essentials
- biodegradable shampoo - lather. rinse. repeat... or at least do it once
- camping towels - choose towels that stay clean while you dry
- waterproof sandals - you will definitely want to bring these along
- hand sanitizer - keep your hands clean, even after the soap runs out
- personal toilet paper - don't depend on the port-a-potties to be stocked
- toilet seat covers - keep your buns clean if you have to take a seat
- booty wipes - yes, these are for your butt - keep yours happy
- headlamp - not all port-a-potties have lights - don't pee in the dark
Music Festival Fashion for Women
- women's festival shorts - high-quality shorts that will help you stay dry
- women's festival shirts - summer time styles - beat the heat with comfort and style
- women's festival pants - comfortable & durable - remember the ABC's - always be cool
- women's festival jackets - late night jackets - you'll need one when it get's cold at night
- women's festival gloves - cozy festival gloves - don't let the cold slow you down
- women's dry-wick underwear- moisture-wicking technology - stay dry down there
- women's sweat-proof socks - dry foot technology - fewer blisters & less smell
Music Festival Gear for Men
- men's festival jackets - late night jackets - you'll need one when it get's cold at night
- men's dry-wick underwear - moisture-wicking technology - stay dry down there
- men's sweat-proof socks - dry foot technology - fewer blisters & less smell
Hey there, music festival lovers.
Please let us know if we left anything off this list.
We'll keep growing it as the item suggestions come in.
By the way:
The festival store is now available online.
Feeling like a stroll through a sparkling vendor village?
Sad there won't be dust?
That's okay. We get it.
Get a list of all this stuff for your next fest.
The list covers basic gear and essential items so all your needs will be met at your next EDM event. We hope it helps you let go of your worries and focus on the festival moments at hand, a little more comfortably.
Most of the items on this page and on the list are available on Amazon via the links next to the gear suggestions throughout the festival essentials list (we may acquire a small percentage of certain items - so thank you for the support).
Drop us a line if we forgot anything that you feel is essential to making the best music festivals even better.
The Best Music Festival Gear Makes Every Experience Better
Choosing the best music festival gear for each specific event can be difficult. That's why our accessories and equipment testers have been burning the late night oil here at Best Music Fest.
We think the best music festivals are ones that require camping. That's why we reviewed the best music festival gear that we could find. The camping environment provides a crucial space for personal growth and community vibes. You'll have a great time as long as you have a few essentials pieces of equipment.
Your weekend neighbors are always a great part of the festival experience and surviving a few days of grime together seems to help everyone reevaluate their dependency on everyday privileges. People naturally come together when they have to rough it together. Somewhere between the electron music and the fresh air and the rocks under your tent floor you realize that all of your needs are met.
All you need is the right gear and a few good friends nearby to survive any of the best music festivals. Be sure to double check the festival essentials list to make sure you've got the basics covered for your next fest.
Follow Best Music Fest for Product News
There's always a lot of new music festival gear, accessories, equipment and toys each year. Follow Best Music Fest to keep updated with the best options and coolest items around.